Friday, September 05, 2008

Mail

Today I mailed off my absentee ballot request form. I think I'm going do a write in vote for Martha Stewart.

Postbox

Outgoing mail doesn't get picked up here like it does in the US. We need to hunt down a red postbox like this one (well it seems that in some places they're changing to orange, but we still have the red ones) and toss it in the appropriate slot. This is mildly inconvenient when it's pouring buckets, or when the wind is blowing so hard you're actually walking backwards as you try to go forward. I hope we get orange mailboxes soon, I'd find an excuse to mail a letter EVERY SINGLE DAY.

1 comment:

Decora said...

Before I knew what this red box aws I often thought this was a trash bin. Different from the blue box Im used to and you have to be carefull which slot you place your mail in! lol

-Decora

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails