Sunday, July 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday- July 20, 2009

I skipped on making the Garbanzo and Tuna Salad and made a Sizzling Sausage Salad instead. That recipe, and the Bistro Dinner Salad recipe have been permanently added to my make again file! The Chicken Cobb Salad was alright, but unremarkable so we'll probably skip on it in the future.

click the banner and "Menu Plan Monday" for more menu planning ideas

Pesto Pasta with Green Beans- This recipe calls for potatoes, but I think potatoes+pasta= carb overload. I'm going to ditch the potatoes and maybe add a bit of chicken.

Stuffed Burgers- I have some of these from a few months ago stashed away in the freezer.

Crockpot BBQ Ribs

Potstickers- I haven't made these for a while and I should have most everything to make them. I do need to make a stop at the butcher and get some ground pork.

Something with zucchini, I haven't decided yet!

4 comments:

{Katie Lane} said...

I wish I had read this yesterday, just did shopping for the week. Would have been great if I had a list. A want some of those potstickers as I've never tried them before :)

Becca said...

What do you stuff your burgers with? I want to try spinach the next time I make burgers.

AudreyO said...

We love our crockpot. We try really hard to use it once a week. I rotate between beef and chicken in the crockpot.

Susan said...

Pesto pasta - I'll have to try that; I love pesto! Let me know what you end up doing with your zucchini. I'm getting quite a bit of it in our garden now and can always use ideas :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails