Monday, September 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday- September 14, 2009

Last week worked out just fine. I really liked the Cauliflower Soup so I'm adding it to my "make again" file. The braised greens worked out well too. Instead of making that cauliflower casserole recipe, I made cauliflower macaroni and cheese. I skipped the Fish Sloppy Joes again because I was making something else so I'm carrying that over again.

click the banner and "Menu Plan Monday" for more menu planning ideas


This week:

Leftover buffet

-Flatbread with Bacon and Scallion Pesto- Check back Wednesday for the review of this one!

Fish Sloppy Joes

Pork Chops & Veggies- either broccoli or green beans... possibly both since they're on sale this week.

I am leaving one day open for a pantry meal, I've got things lurking that probably need to be used, but I'm not sure what yet!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Dying to see how the flatbread turns out...that's three of my favorite things-bread, pesto and of course bacon!

Angela said...

What a lovely blog! I really should do the whole Menu Plan Monday deal (BTW-cauliflower soup sounded yummy!), but these days (since my classes started again) it's pretty much eat what you can find, I miss cooking, and I really miss having the time to make a great meal. Maybe if I did the Menu Plan Monday thing, I'd have a better shot at at least making one or two meals throughout the week. Hmmm, I just might have to do that!

Happy blogging!

Angela from Angela's Soliloquy

WE SITS HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails