Monday, September 07, 2009

Menu Plan Monday- September 7, 2009

I think the only new thing I made last week was the Beer Battered Fish and Broccoli Slaw. Things went according to plan, and I made everything on the menu!

click the banner and "Menu Plan Monday" for more menu planning ideas

This week:

Pork chops and Braised Greens with Bacon and Sweet Onions

Chicken Cordon Bleu Pockets and Cauliflower Soup - Going to use crescent roll dough for these instead of puff pastry because I have a can in the fridge and I don't have any puff pastry stashed away!

Cauliflower Casserole

Fish Sloppy Joes

4 comments:

Bridgette said...

I just found your blog. The monkeys you make are SO cute!!!

Hope you have a wonderful week SITSta!

Allison said...

Chicken Cordon Bleu Pockets sound delicious and I'm definitely intrigued by the Fish Sloppy Joes!

Connie said...

Oh, I'll have to add the Chicken Cordon Blue Pockets to our menu!! They look yummy!

You meal plan looks great! Best wishes for a happy week on cookin'!

Many blessings!

thamarai said...

waiting for the cauliflower casserole..:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails