Monday, April 11, 2011

Menu Plan Monday- April 11, 2011

Last week:

Okay, so I made burritos with black beans and sweet potatoes and I didn't use a recipe. Maybe that was my downfall... they weren't bad but there was something off about them and I didn't enjoy them nearly as much as I hoped I would. Oh well, it was worth a try!

The Polenta "Pizza" with Spinach and Bacon got four thumbs up but we both thought you could probably decrease the amount of polenta for a slightly thinner less dense "crust." It was really really good though. I highly recommend it!

The Stroganoff Skillet Dinner was tasty too, and pretty quick to put together.


This Week:

Sweet Potato & Caramelized Onion Quesdadillas - Meatless meal for this week... I know sweet potatoes have got to be good for more than just sweet potato fries and eating plain with sugar and butter and cinnamon!

Chopped Salad with Fried Garbanzo Beans- I liked this last time I made it but I think I might roast the chickpeas in the oven this time instead of frying them.

Almond Crusted Salmon- Salmony goodness, what more needs to be said?

Smoked Salmon BLT- Once I got having salmon into my head I had to make these too.

Somewhere in all of this I'm going to be making MORE with carrots. I have a wild abundance of them... I'm still open to recipe ideas.

What yummy things are you eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails