Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Fragments- June 17, 2011

It's been AGES since I've done Friday Fragments. I need to get back into the habit!!! I've been missing my fragmenty friends.

**I booked our flights to the US. We're headed westward on September 7th. I'm very very much looking forward to seeing my family and friends! We're planning on a road trip through Wyoming and South Dakota into Minnesota. I would like to drive the Peter Norbeck Scenic Byway (Needles Highway) and stop at Mount Rushmore for sure, but after that the plans are still a work in progress. If you have any amazing insights on MUST SEES on the way I'd love to hear them!

**I bought a vacuum sealer the other day. Mr Jummy decided he needed to test it out.

Sealed for freshness!

He claims Joey just "fell in" but I think he's up to his usual naughty tricks!

**Don't you think the name Benedict Cumberbatch is the perfect name for an actor who plays Sherlock Holmes? If you haven't seen any of the BBC Sherlock series you NEED to! I love it.

**Speaking of the BBC. I think they need to not have evil mid-season breaks of Doctor Who anymore. I'm too addicted to keep having these months-long interruptions.

*****
Enjoy your weekend and make sure to swing by Half Past Kissin' Time to visit the other Fragmented Folks!

Mommy's Idea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails